Terms & Conditions
Valiant Enterprises warrants this product, when properly applied and operated in accordance to its capabilities and instructions, to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase. Our customer service centre can be contacted on 1300 082 526 or [email protected]
If during the warranty period, the product becomes defective by reasons of materials or workmanship, Valiant Enterprises shall at its discretion, repair or replace the product or provide an equivalent product, free of charge of labour and materials, at the premises of an Authorised Service Centre, subject to the Warranty Conditions.
- The warranty is limited to you and is not transferable.
- This warranty is void if used in a commercial environment or used other than in a normal domestic or household environment.
- This warranty does not cover defects from accident, abuse, misuse, failure to follow instructions, service by unauthorised technicians, modification, the substitution of any part of the product, terrorism, fire or flood. Valiant Enterprises will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, damages resulting from defects, loss of use or misuse.
- This warranty only applies to servicing within Australia of products purchased within Australia or New Zealand.
- Any repaired or replaced product is warranted for the remaining original warranty period.
- Valiant Enterprises does not warrant that the product fits a particular purpose or will meet your requirements.
- In the event we replace the product or provide you with an equivalent replacement, you immediately transfer ownership of the original product to Valiant Enterprises.
- If your product is deemed to not be warrantable, there will be a charge for logistics and freight costs (both inward and outward), in addition to any repair costs. If the product is warrantable, all charges will be covered under warranty.
To claim under the warranty you must:
- Return the enclosed warranty form within 30 days of purchase accompanied by a copy of your original dated sales receipt or docket to Valcobaby Australia.
- Return the faulty item to the original store from which it was purchased with your original sales docket or receipt.
The benefits of this warranty are provided in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping to WA, NT & Tasmania: Shipping to WA, NT & Tasmania will incur a flat fee of $20 for orders under $100. Orders over $100 to WA, NT & Tasmania will receive free shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
How long does delivery take?
Delivery time-frames are within 3-10 working days depending on your location.
Order & Payment
You can submit an order for products by completing the details required in your shopping cart and by fully completing the order and payment process. All prices are reflected in Australian Dollars and include GST where applicable. Goods supplied are new, unless otherwise specified and are not for resale.
We do not collect customer information. Once you’ve finished adding items to the shopping basket, you’ll be taken through to either PayPal where your payment will be processed securely, or your payment will be processed securely through Stripe. To view how PayPal uses your information, click here. To view the Stripe Services Agreement, click here.
In addition to the Consumer Guarantees, all new products sold by valcobaby.com.au are covered by the manufacturers’ warranty that accompanies the product. valcobaby.com.au makes no additional or independent warranty in addition to the Consumer Guarantees or those offered by the manufacturer of a product.
valcobaby.com.au shall under no circumstances, except where the consumer guarantees apply, be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit or opportunity, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages; the maximum liability for all direct damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited to an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the product.
After delivery please check your parcel immediately. If you are missing a product, please contact our Customer Service team within 48 hours of delivery. All valcobaby parcels are checked for weight irregularities. Certain items will only be replaced as missing at our sole discretion.
What is the return policy for valcobaby products?
We accept returns for products that have not been used. There is a 15% restocking fee. Once the item has been returned to us and inspected, a refund will be processed. Please contact our support for assistance.